New prices available, if you have any questions please send me a message and I'll reply asap
As always, I need money for my expenses (caring for cat, art supplies, paying for conventions and the trip there, printing prints (lol), upgrading my tools, BILLS), and I could use some help! Sharing is also a way of helping me find new clients
Thank you in advance! HEADSHOTHALF BODY
FULL BODY SKETCH
(half body only)ILLUSTRATIONS
- Payment by PAYPAL and EURO.
- Backgrouns can be added to complete full body commissions with a price increase starting at +10€.
- Every extra character costs half as much as the first one. Sample: 2 full body characters with flat colours would be 35€ for the first character and 17,50€ the second.
- Full illustrations start at a minimun of 50€ and will increase depending on the amount of detail and stuff that is featured in there (number of characters, etc.). Price might also increase depending on the use the illustration will have, like if it’s for a cover of a book or other commercial use. Send me a message with your request and we’ll talk about the job and a fair price.
- Clothing: In all cases, characters will be wearing standard clothes influenced by their context. Meaning: nothing complicated like shirts or dresses, and always in a style that makes sense to them (medieval, futuristic, modern fashion, etc. ). Unless you want something else!
- If your commission requires: elaborated armor, elaborated outfits, animals, machinery, weapons, anthropomorphic creatures more complicated than ordinary human/elf/dwarf (i.e: a half-man half-scorpion dude from planet torso with six arms or something), price might increase in a range from +5€ to +15€.
- I will draw: erotica/porn, elaborated outfits, fanart, furry, gore, furniture, design outfits or armors and weaponry.
- I will NOT draw: animal cruelty, rape scenes, detailed machinery.
- I will need you to send me references so I can draw what you'd like to have. Photos, drawings, links to galleries, texts with descriptions, fanart, fanfic, or any other means to describe the character/s or place/s as much as possible.
- If you want me to design a character from scratch that's a different kind of commission that will be charged differently, so please send me a message if you're interested.
HOW TO ASK FOR A COMMISSION? Easy peasy
1. Send me a message with all the info about what you want in your commission, an email address you use for the Paypal address you'll use for payment and email address to send you the finished work. Extra info about characters, photos and other references can be sent in this first email too. SEND ME THE MESSAGE HERE OR TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
2. Wait for my answer.
3. Payment through Paypal. After we've talked and agreed about the price, I'll send you an invoice through Paypal. Then, I'll wait until Paypal sends me a notice that the payment has been properly done.
4. Payment confirmation. I send you a message telling you that the payment has been received and I will start the commission.
5. If your commission is a complete full body or an illustration I will send you a sketch or two before I start inking/painting. YOU CAN REQUEST A PREVIEW FOR OTHER STYLES, that's ok too, but you need to ask for it.
6. I send you the finished commission to your email.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ART:
- FORMAT: A3,vertical or landscape.
- RESOLUTION: 300dpi
- ONLY DIGITAL COPIES WILL BE SENT.
- COLOUR: RGB, if you want CMYK for printing and hanging on your walls or something, please ask for it!
- If you need different formats please ask
Commissions are for personal use only. You cannot repost them on your webs, blogs, as cover of any kind, etc. If you want to use them somewhere, please ask first and always add a link to the original source and credit me.
I will post the commissions atDeviantArt, Tumblr, Twitter, my Facebook artist page, as well as use it in my porfolios. You can ask me not to post it anywhere, I'll respect that decission if you want to keep it private.
PLEASE always ask for permission to use my art, please please ask! And respect my decision if I say no!
If you want to use YOUR commission as an icon or something that's okay! But credit me somewhere and link to the source!You can contact me
through messages here, through any of my other sites (Tumblr
), or my email firstname.lastname@example.org.